Happy New Year, everyone! What I did over my holiday break, while NOT blogging:
- I finished the Twilight Saga. Excellent, although I have to say there were several times I wanted to smack that selfish 18-year old, Bella, upside the head.
- Watched too much Food Network, which resulted in baking 25 dozen cookies, 3 coffee cakes, and learning some new dinner recipes (dijon and peppercorn crusted roast beef…yuuummm).
- Hung out with my amazing friends and family!
- Ventured up to my craft room and started painting again. I didn’t finish it, but at least I started!
- Went to the King Tut exhibit in Dallas. You funky, funky mummy!
So, now that I ended 2008 on a high note, here’s my new year’s resolutions to begin 2009 on the right foot:
- Get back to the gym! I know…I know…
- Read some non-fiction / business books to better myself. High on the list A New Earth (E. Tolle); Tribes (S. Godin); Personality Not Included (R. Bhargava); and Citizen Marketers (B. McConnell).
- Take a GOOD Facebook picture!
- Get MobileMe to successfully sync my work PC and my home Mac.
- Do some personal travel. I bought my 2009 Greek Islands calendar as inspiration.
- Help local brands discover and harness the power of social marketing, like Yelp, Facebook, Twitter and Where.
- Blog more. Yea!!!
Here’s to a wonderful 2009 – may all your dreams come true! Let me know what you hope to accomplish this year.